My voice mail box is full. How do i clear it?
ricky1402
Enthusiast - Level 1

Incoming callers get a message saying that my mailbox is full. How do I fix this problem

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My voice mail box is full. How do i clear it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want people to be able to leave you a voicemail. I agree with Ann154, have you checked to see if your mailbox is full? If so, you will want to delete out messages. You may do this by dialing *86 to access your voicemail and option 7 to delete a message.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have any messages that you can delete?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want people to be able to leave you a voicemail. I agree with Ann154, have you checked to see if your mailbox is full? If so, you will want to delete out messages. You may do this by dialing *86 to access your voicemail and option 7 to delete a message.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Jm12720
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no option to delete messages. It says there are no new messages - your mailbox is full. Press 4 for personal options and *to disconnect. 

There are are no options to delete old messages. Is there a way to hard reset a mailbox or delete all old messages?

Jm12720
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no option to delete messages. It says there are no new messages - your mailbox is full. Press 4 for personal options and *to disconnect. 

There are are no options to delete old messages. Is there a way to hard reset a mailbox or delete all old messages?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Smondo001
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jm12720,

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to manage your mailbox successfully. Luckily I have just the answer for you. Check out #2. Time Saving tips. http://spr.ly/6607E5vwN JosephT_VZW

0 Likes
vanguard77us
Enthusiast - Level 1

So far, NONE of the option suggestions work. All result in "You have pressed an incorrect key". 

How about you fix this issue????

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We absolutely want to make sure you're able to utilize your voicemail. Help has arrived. Is this basic voicemail or visual voicemail? What make/model phone do you have? Have you dialed *86 to access your voicemail and pressed 7 during or after each message to delete the ones you don't want? JosephT_VZW

0 Likes