My sister can no longer read my text messages
joyousred59

Recently switched to Note 4 from Note 3. My sister has a Samsung Galaxy. We have always texted. All of a sudden she gets a notification that I sent her a text but nothing is ever there. I get and make all my other texts with no issues. I have VERIZON and she has ATandT. Any suggestions? She is getting textsfrom everyone else.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My sister can no longer read my text messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the default Messaging app? Is she?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joyousred59,

We want you to be able to communicate with your sister via text again. Let's investigate into this further. When you first switched to the Note 4 has you sister always had issues receiving your text or was she able to receive and view them when you first activated the Note 4? Does she have issues with others messages? Ann154 asked a great question. What text application are you both using to send/receive text?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
joyousred59

No issues with sister getting or receiving texts from anyone but me. I am using the text message program provided in the Samsung Note phone. I spoke with Verizon tonight. Did an app upgrade on The Note and a restart. My sister still does not get my texts. She receives a notification that I sent her a text but no text is visible from me. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joyousred59, that is a very odd situation that you guys are facing. I want to make sure that we are able to get messages sent to her with no issues. When you said you did an app upgrade did you go through and clear cache, data, and force stop the application? Here is a link that will show you those steps: http://vz.to/1DYMLlQ Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes