My samsung s6 won't do nothing. It's saying it's still charging. The green light is on. It's not even 30 days old. What would be the problem?
sheba07

My samsung is not working at all won't even turn on or off. It's showing the green light like it is charging. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My samsung s6 won't do nothing. It's saying it's still charging. The green light is on. It's not even 30 days old. What would be the problem?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sheba07

Oh my, let’s bring the phone back to life. It is important to us that we look into this for you. If you haven't already went to the store please try the following steps:

• With the device powered on, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 12 seconds.
  • Use the Volume down button to scroll to the Power Down option
  • Press the Home key to select.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My samsung s6 won't do nothing. It's saying it's still charging. The green light is on. It's not even 30 days old. What would be the problem?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What happens when you hold down the power button and volume down button?

0 Likes
sheba07

Nothing at all

0 Likes
sheba07

Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Take it into Verizon corporate. If it's saying it's charging, but nothing is turning it on, you may need to get a replacement.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sheba07

Oh my, let’s bring the phone back to life. It is important to us that we look into this for you. If you haven't already went to the store please try the following steps:

• With the device powered on, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 12 seconds.
  • Use the Volume down button to scroll to the Power Down option
  • Press the Home key to select.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes