My mobile hotspot has not been working all day today. Is there a limit?
cdd294
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to connect my tablet to my phone all day today. HTC ONE remix.  I checked my usuage and I am not even at half of my limit.  Whats going on?

Labels (1)
Re: My mobile hotspot has not been working all day today. Is there a limit?
RobEmenecker
Enthusiast - Level 1

cdd294

Same here.

HTC One M8

Android 5.0.1

HTC Sense 6.0

Hotspot that was working as recently as last night at 11:00 PM EST.

Now all I get is it is "processing" for a long period of time, before it times out and displays: "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

0 Likes
cdd294
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is exactly what is happening right now.

0 Likes
Achilles2mt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here, quite irritating. Tech suppirt opened a ticket. Guy said he never saw this issue before. I'm thinking to myself...great.

0 Likes
JustynCRX
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same! Called Verizon and they said they are getting swarmed with calls about it.  Hopefully they figure it out soon.

HTC One Max

0 Likes
Ageek
Enthusiast - Level 1

Great, this shows up after they wiped my phone trying to fix the no hotspot.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JustynCRX,

Let's make sure we get your Mobile Hotspot functioning again. When did this begin occurring for you? Is your software up to date? What exactly occurs when trying to utilize your hotspot? Please share a few more details so we can assist in finding a reoslution today. Thank you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RobEmenecker
Enthusiast - Level 1

JustynCRX,

For myself, I only experience the problem that one day. All software was up-to-date. No new 3rd party updates were installed. I cleared both cache and data and rebooted the phone to no avail. The only thing I *did not do* and had no intending on doing was a factory reset.

The very next morning, again with no changes to phone software, the hotspot again worked from the same location where it did not work the previous day.

---Rob

0 Likes