My apps wont run unless I'm on Wi-Fi -- is there a setting so that I can run on data as well ?
mdflinux

My apps wont run unless I'm on Wi-Fi -- is there a setting so that I can run on data as well ?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: My apps wont run unless I'm on Wi-Fi -- is there a setting so that I can run on data as well ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdflinux,

Being able to use all your apps on the go is important with your phone. Let's get them up and running for you. Are other data services working on your phone when you don't have wifi? Is the data turned on with your phone? This is typically in Settings>More Networks>Mobile Networks. What make and model phone do you have?

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My apps wont run unless I'm on Wi-Fi -- is there a setting so that I can run on data as well ?
mdflinux

I have an LG G3 (VS985) -- It was the in the settings you described above thanks.  Its working now.

0 Likes