My Verizon Mobile app not working
jarroyo24

On my Galaxy S5, I've attempted a reinstall of updates, a force stop and clear data and cache, and yet the app continues to say that my session has expired and crash, or it remains stuck in an endless circle. I'm not doing this on my WiFi either, but on the 4G LTE network. This has never happened to me before until today.

I can log in on Chrome just fine, but I'd rather do it on the app as I find it convenient to keep track of my data and use it to pay my bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Mobile app not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there jarroyo24,

It's important that you are able to use the app and track your usage. When it started, were there any updates to the phone, or new apps added recently? Were there any changes or new apps added? Does it happen both on Wifi and the Network?
LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If the app is up to date, I would go back in and see if you can uninstall the latest update; it could be what's affecting the app. It's under the same place where you cleared the cache and data; "uninstall" should only uninstall the latest update as I believe My Verizon is a standard app on the phone.

0 Likes
jarroyo24

Nothing new or different was done to the phone.  However, I decided to try uninstalling and re-installing the updates on my WiFi instead of the LTE network, and that seemed to fix the problem. My app is working now.

0 Likes