My Verizon Cloud says "Content is pending for backup" and (Update pending), but it's been doing this for over a day now. The number of photos hasn't changed and I have 26GB of space. What's going on?
Tinigal2112

My Verizon Cloud says "Content is pending for backup" and (Update pending), but it's been doing this for over a day now.  The number of photos hasn't changed and I have 26GB of space.  What's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon Cloud says "Content is pending for backup" and (Update pending), but it's been doing this for over a day now.  The number of photos hasn't changed and I have 26GB of space.  What's going on?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tinigal2112,

We want to make sure your photos are backed up successfully! Have you tried to stop the process and start it again? You can stop the process by stopping the Cloud and backup process completely in Settings>Applications>All>Verizon Cloud>Force stop. One it has stopped make sure you care connected to WiFi and try the backup again.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Cloud says "Content is pending for backup" and (Update pending), but it's been doing this for over a day now.  The number of photos hasn't changed and I have 26GB of space.  What's going on?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are set to backup over wifi only (a wise move) and wifi is currently not available, the backup will be pending until you have a wifi signal.

I have my phone set to backup photos to my G+ account, but only over wifi.  When I take photos out and about, it always says "Uploads pending" until I get home and connected to my wifi again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tinigal2112,

We want to make sure your photos are backed up successfully! Have you tried to stop the process and start it again? You can stop the process by stopping the Cloud and backup process completely in Settings>Applications>All>Verizon Cloud>Force stop. One it has stopped make sure you care connected to WiFi and try the backup again.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Cloud says "Content is pending for backup" and (Update pending), but it's been doing this for over a day now. The number of photos hasn't changed and I have 26GB of space. What's going on?
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Have you tried Dropbox or Google Drive? Both are much more reliable and more user friendly and easier to use. You are also guarantied to be able to get to your stuff when you need it where Verizon Cloud sometimes gives people issues getting to their pics.

0 Likes