My S5 reset itself while in my pocket! I lost EVERYTHING, photos, apps contacts etc etc. Is there a way to get this stuff back?
famhubby

My S5 reset itself while in my pocket! I lost EVERYTHING, photos, apps contacts etc etc. Is there a way to get this stuff back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My S5 reset itself while in my pocket! I lost EVERYTHING, photos, apps contacts etc etc. Is there a way to get this stuff back?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness! I would be lost without all my information famhubby. Hopefully everything was backed up. Let's check this out. Did you check Verizon Cloud to see if anything was saved there? You should be able to access the app directly on the phone to restore content or you can view this online here: http://vz.to/IsygQ6. You may also want to check to see if anything was saved with your Gmail account. A lot of times, information is saved through that too. That would be accessible through your Gmail account on your computer as well. Your apps will for sure be stored with your Gmail account. Once you add that to your phone, go to the Play Store. Then click on Menu, My Apps. Here you can see all the apps you had to reinstall them back to the phone.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My S5 reset itself while in my pocket! I lost EVERYTHING, photos, apps contacts etc etc. Is there a way to get this stuff back?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh goodness! I would be lost without all my information famhubby. Hopefully everything was backed up. Let's check this out. Did you check Verizon Cloud to see if anything was saved there? You should be able to access the app directly on the phone to restore content or you can view this online here: http://vz.to/IsygQ6. You may also want to check to see if anything was saved with your Gmail account. A lot of times, information is saved through that too. That would be accessible through your Gmail account on your computer as well. Your apps will for sure be stored with your Gmail account. Once you add that to your phone, go to the Play Store. Then click on Menu, My Apps. Here you can see all the apps you had to reinstall them back to the phone.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes