My Razr HD will no longer play notification sounds after updating with 4.4.2, it also doesn't use the ringtone that I have selected.
CasMcc
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried setting different ringtones, and notification sounds, but it still doesn't work.  Any other ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Razr HD will no longer play notification sounds after updating with 4.4.2, it also doesn't use the ringtone that I have selected.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to be notified CasMcc. Are you experiencing any other difficulties with sound on the device? Will the ringtones work for calls? How about your media volume for music or videos? Are you still receiving the notifications themselves?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My Razr HD will no longer play notification sounds after updating with 4.4.2, it also doesn't use the ringtone that I have selected.
CasMcc
Enthusiast - Level 1

The ringtone did not work for calls, but the last two calls I have received, worked. Has something changed?The media volume has been fine.The text alert will vibrate, but doesn't make any sound. This seems to be the only problem left.

Casey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming CasMcc. Are you stating the notifications are working now? What specific notifications are you having difficulties with? You said calls, messages and media are now working. If something changed it would have to be on the device itself. This issue would not be account related.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes