My Phone CCID does not match my SIM ICCID, could this be why I am not connecting to 4G/LTE?
stiggytop

I started having issues connecting to 4G/LTE in my area. Never had any problems before.

I did everything in the troubleshooting department including swapping out the SIM card in store.

Occasionally my "Mobile Network State" will be connected, but usually it says disconnected in the settings info screen.

I noticed in the "Factory Test Mode" my Phone ICCID did not match my SIM ICCID and was popping up with an error.

Could this be my issue?

Personal info removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Phone CCID does not match my SIM ICCID, could this be why I am not connecting to 4G/LTE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back to top speed, stiggytop. Please tell me more about what exactly you are experiencing with the connection. May I have your zip code to reference the area? Typically the device should recognize the ICCID on SIM and display the same. What model is your device? I am eager to get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: My Phone CCID does not match my SIM ICCID, could this be why I am not connecting to 4G/LTE?
stiggytop

My phone will connect to 4G very briefly, and drop down to 3G and stay

there. Zip 1520. I have a Moto X (XT1060).

Thank you.

On Aug 10, 2014 8:28 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your prompt reply! I apologize as the provided zip is only 4 digits. Does 4G come back when restarting the device?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
stiggytop

15201. Sometimes it will connect to 4G at start up, but it never lasts

long. I have a screenshot from the CQATest settings showing the error

between SIM ICCID and PHONE ICCID but it was taken down by the admins.

On Aug 10, 2014 9:10 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that info, stiggytop.
The 2 should actually have different numbers.
The zip code does show the area being variably covered. This can cause the signal to fluctuate or pick up on 3G when it is available.
What error message do you get regarding the SIM?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes