My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 reboots....A Lot!
DoubleDArtistry

Does anyone else have issues with their droid Turbo 2 randomly (it seems) rebooting 4-5 times a day. Love my phone but this issue is becoming some what of an annoyance especially when using you tube, texting, or when unlocking the phone to use it after a few minutes of being idled or asleep.  Thanks and Happy Holiday's.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Motorola Droid Turbo 2 reboots....A Lot!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DoubleDArtistry, having a phone rebooting is never what we want to hear. I want to make sure that we keep your phone connected through out the day without any issues. How long has this been going on? Was there any changes to your phone since all of this started to happen (software updates or new 3rd party applications)? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DoubleDArtistry

It's been doing this ever since I got my phone a week ago. I had an issue right when I activated the phone and gone through the wizard start up. My first issue was with Google Play app not loaded up correctly thus affecting many different essential apps from working as well.

I contracted Verizon support and they told me to do a factory reset to the phone and go through the activation start up again. I did that and after carefully and slowly going through the start up I noticed a step I had not done correctly before , and when I did that step differently I managed to get Google Play app up and running, thus all the other apps that run on Google Play as well.

However this rebooting issue that has been plaguing my full enjoyment of this phone ever since that second factory reset the first day.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DoubleDArtistry,

That's definitely not the experience that we want for you and your device. We definitely want to ensure that you have a working and reliable phone. If the hard reset jhas not resolved the concerns we may want to consider replacement options. If you are within 14 days of purchase you can have the device exchanged where purchased. Outside of this time frame you would be able to receive a warranty replacement at no charge, as long as the device is free of physical and water damage, when calling 800-922-0204.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes