My LG G3 stopped sending MMS after I upgraded to Lollipop. I did a factory reset and tried both user agents
matts2

As the title. I have an LG G3 on Verizon. I updated to Lollipop and I have done a full factory reset. Now I can't send MMS. I can receive them, I can send regular SMS texts, but nothing with an image attached. I've tried several text apps without any change. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LG G3 stopped sending MMS after I upgraded to Lollipop. I did a factory reset and tried both user agents
Klue
Master - Level 1

Disable your WiFi and try to send a MMS.  Your WiFi could be disabling your data connection which is required to be on to send a MMS.

0 Likes
Re: My LG G3 stopped sending MMS after I upgraded to Lollipop. I did a factory reset and tried both user agents
Casey_W1

Stop

0 Likes
matts2

That did not work. I turned off WiFi. I then set the user agent to the first one. Rebooted. Sent MMS, did not arrive. Changed user agent. Rebooted. Checked that WiFi was off. Send MMS. Did not arrive.

0 Likes