My LG G Pad is stuck on the Verizon loading screen. What can I do to fix this?
shiiipoopoo

I don't want to do a hard reset if I don't have to.  But, I will.  Is there anything else I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LG G Pad is stuck on the Verizon loading screen. What can I do to fix this?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Can you do like you'd do a hard reset, only select safe mode?

0 Likes
Re: My LG G Pad is stuck on the Verizon loading screen. What can I do to fix this?
shiiipoopoo

The only thing I can do is turn it on and off.  Once it comes on the only thing that happens is the Verizon loading screen.  I can't navigate or anything.

0 Likes
Re: My LG G Pad is stuck on the Verizon loading screen.  What can I do to fix this?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm not sure if this is G Pad you have, but try this method in order to power it on in safe mode:

Power the Device Up in Safe Mode LG G Pad 8.3 LTE | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, We are here to help! Let's try a restart. First power off your tablet. Please press and hold the Power button for several seconds until the Lg logo appears on the screen then release. While the Lg logo is still on the screen, press and hold the Volume down button. Keep pressing the Volume down key until "Safe mode" appears in the lower-leftof the screen. (This might take up to 30 seconds)  

JacobV_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nwgiggles
Enthusiast - Level 1

It won't work for me and then it is stuck on the red screen until the battery dies. Nwgiggles

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definately want you to be able to enjoy your tablet, Nwgiggles. Does this happen when you try to power it on? Have you tried to power on the tablet while you are charging the tablet?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tgrange

This is happening to my tablet as well. Worked fine last night, but this morning it'll only get to the verizon screen. I've tried restarting it. I've tried powering on and pushing the volume down key, a screen pops up for a second telling me to push the power key again to restart, but even then it just shuts off completely. I've held the power button til the lg screen comes on and pushing the volume down key, shutso off my tablet. Idk what else to try.

0 Likes