My LG Enact is stuck in a boot loop. I tried holding down all the buttons to get to reset but the instructions flash on and off in teeny letters
phoneshrek

Would appreciate any advice

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LG Enact is stuck in a boot loop. I tried holding down all the buttons to get to reset but the instructions flash on and off in teeny letters
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Can you remove the battery to get it to stop the loop? Then try to time the reset with when you put it back in and it powers on?

0 Likes
Re: My LG Enact is stuck in a boot loop. I tried holding down all the buttons to get to reset but the instructions flash on and off in teeny letters
phoneshrek

No. Several attempts at removing the battery have not cured the boot loop. When I say the instructions flash on and off. This is not a power issue. The battery is fully charged. I believe It flashes on and off with no time to read the microscopic letters because it is supposed to. Because it is designed to be unfixable and to force the customer to go to Verizon to attempt a fix, which is doomed to fail, so the customer can be sold a new phone.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Asking about the battery wasn't because I was saying it had a battery problem. Removing the battery will stop the loop; power it off. In order to get to the reset screen you need to be holding down the reset buttons while it powers on.

However you believe is a conspiracy, so we can stop troubleshooting?

0 Likes
phoneshrek

OK I was being mean because Verizon won't let me get a replacement three months before contract cycle. That was not directed at you. I tried removing the battery again. You were right. The instructions stayed on long enough to follow the instructions. The Android robot came on and said erasing. Then it went back to boot looping. Back to square one.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would keep trying it repeatedly. You did choose factory reset yes? Did you see an option to start it in safe mode? You could try all avenue's.

Side note: No need to apologize. Being short, with me or with Verizon, when you're needing help only affects you. You catch more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're haivng issues with your devices phoneshrek. I know its frsutrating to not have use of your device. Is there any damage to your device, physical or water? Do you have insurance on your line?

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes