My Galaxy 5 freezes and its brand new
daninz23

My daughter has a brand new galaxy five that is past its 14 days.  The phone freezes on her.  Anyone had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Galaxy 5 freezes and its brand new
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daninz23, congratulations to your daughter on her new device. We have a few tips to defrost that phone. Has she downloaded a few 3rd party applications from the Google Play market? If so, some application software can affect the performance of her device. We reccommend that you uninstalls any unwanted applications in Settings>Apps>tap the app & select Uninstall. Power her device off/on to soft reset and let us know if this works for her.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daninz23, congratulations to your daughter on her new device. We have a few tips to defrost that phone. Has she downloaded a few 3rd party applications from the Google Play market? If so, some application software can affect the performance of her device. We reccommend that you uninstalls any unwanted applications in Settings>Apps>tap the app & select Uninstall. Power her device off/on to soft reset and let us know if this works for her.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
daninz23

Can you also tell me why the 13mp camera is poor quality by chance?

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Does it have a case that may interfere with pics. Pull battery

0 Likes