Re: My Droid RAZR MAXX HD and KitKat 4.4 will not stream my music via Bluetooth to car stereo.
droidrazrmaxxhd
Contributor - Level 1

Cars10: Pay no attention to the retard posting here from Verizon. I'm curious. Definitely delete the pairing and re-pair if you havent. With your car and phone paired, and and Media Audio unchecked, start music, and have it play on the phone's speaker. Then go into bluetooth settings and enable Media Audio while the music is playing. What happens then? Just silence? Often times, once you transition from speaker to bluetooth A2DP audio, the volume will be zero. Rock the volume up a few to eliminate that possibility. Trying to think of anything else, and you'll notice I'm avoiding pasting any retardation like "safe mode" and "FACTORY RESET" nonsense. Maybe Verizon will learn how to troubleshoot or think for themselves one day.

0 Likes
Re: My Droid RAZR MAXX HD and KitKat 4.4 will not stream my music via Bluetooth to car stereo.
droidrazrmaxxhd
Contributor - Level 1

Also, try to pair to another media streaming capable (A2DP profile) device and check if the music can stream to it. Also try different music players, Try Google Play Music, Pandora, MXplayer, etc. just to rule that out, as well. though it's not likely that. Can't hurt.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

I've experienced this with my LG G2, and other phones after performing an upgrade. Sometimes the pairings get corrupted. I wager un-pairing and repairing will be the medicine to get you back streaming the music you've been waiting on.

0 Likes
user15
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same problem on my Razr MAXX HD. The fix for me was:

• Soft reset (hold power and sound level down buttons at the same time for roughly 10 seconds until device appears to power off). This is the same as taking the battery out and putting it back in (but you can't do that on a Razr MAXX HD).
  • Un-pair and then re-pair each Bluetooth device

After doing this I was able to make each of my devices work (none of which were working after the KitKat update before doing the above).

0 Likes