My Droid Maxx deleted all my text messages by itself. I had all of them, got a phone call, and when I got off the call, all my texts where gone. Is there a way I can get them all back?
Chiefy6_

My Droid Maxx deleted all my text messages by itself. I had all of them, got a phone call, and when I got off the call, all my texts where gone. Is there a way I can get them all back? I had a lot and some where really important to me. I turned the phone off and on again thinking that would bring them back because of some glitch but it didn't help. Does anyone know of a way to bring them all back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Maxx deleted all my text messages by itself. I had all of them, got a phone call, and when I got off the call, all my texts where gone. Is there a way I can get them all back?
Syco0601
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would try downloading "SMS backup and restore" from Google Play and see if it can find anything, and maybe just something strange with your messaging app.

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Maxx deleted all my text messages by itself. I had all of them, got a phone call, and when I got off the call, all my texts where gone. Is there a way I can get them all back?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Ever use vcloud? That saves texts . Sounds like those are gone

0 Likes
dariiw0w
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's very possible to get your messages back. Verizon Messages (app) from the Play Store has options both to restore and back up your messages. They can be downloaded as a file and saved on the device or SD card. By pulling the menu out from the left side and choosing "Restore Conversations", you can (hopefully) restore your lost messages but it says for 90 days. I hope this doesn't reach you too late.