My Droid DNA is having trouble connecting to 4G.
yamahiney16

My Droid DNA is having trouble connecting to 4G. I've removed and replaced the sim card, turned it off and back on again, and even checked the LTE/CDMA settings. I've put it on global and then put it back on lte/cdma then restarted. I can tell it wants to connect. At the top it states it is connected, but then it doesn't load any web pages. It just sits there in the loading state. And when it's trying to connect to 4G it doesn't allow me to send any text messages. Oh and I've also got a new sim card. Still, nothing. This has been happening ever since I had my screen replaced. But if it were internal with the hardware, it would just remain with 3G and not even try 4G. Had this happened to anyone else? If so, were you able to fix it? And if you could, how? Trying really hard to avoid a factory reset here! Any information would be helpful! Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid DNA is having trouble connecting to 4G.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the connectivity issues you are experiencing with your phone yamahiney16! It sounds like you have done all basic troubleshooting and the only thing missing is a hard reset http://bit.ly/WOhhsK I would normally recommend doing a hard reset after all basic troubleshooting steps have been performed, however, I'm not sure this will work in your case as something could be damaged inside due to the screen replacement and this also voids the manufacturer warranty. Try the hard reset and if the issue continues, I recommend exploring replacement options. Call #UPG to check your upgrade eligibility.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Droid DNA is having trouble connecting to 4G.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the connectivity issues you are experiencing with your phone yamahiney16! It sounds like you have done all basic troubleshooting and the only thing missing is a hard reset http://bit.ly/WOhhsK I would normally recommend doing a hard reset after all basic troubleshooting steps have been performed, however, I'm not sure this will work in your case as something could be damaged inside due to the screen replacement and this also voids the manufacturer warranty. Try the hard reset and if the issue continues, I recommend exploring replacement options. Call #UPG to check your upgrade eligibility.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes