My Casio G'zone Commando 4g LTE won't turn on
Skiller1919

My battery was at about 30 percent and it just froze up so I pulled the battery out and put it back in and now it won't turn on or charge

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Casio G'zone Commando 4g LTE won't turn on
Skiller1919

Anyone know how to get it to work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see that your phone froze and is not powering on Skiller1919! Try charging your phone overnight and then try to power on. Also, connect your phone to a computer with the data cable to a USB port on your computer and try to power on. Let us know if any of this options work for you.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
StJason

I am now having this problem.

Turned off my phone, tried to restart... nothing. Pulled the battery, put it back in... nothing.

I've noticed that if I leave the battery in for a little while, the flash very dimly lights... not a full, bright flash, just a little dim glow that would be hard to spot in daylight.

Doing some research, I found another phone sometimes has a similar issue, and if you leave the battery out of a little while, then restart, it's enough to discharge everything and let it start... so far... no luck.

Help! This is the third Commando 4g that I've had... the previous versions were good, but this one is terrible with problems!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, StJason! You should be able to rely on your phone working consistently! Please attempt an alternate reset on your device, and let us know if this allows it to power back on.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/103959

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
StJason

Thank you for replying.

I, unfortunately, cannot attempt an alternate reset, as my phone will not turn on. It is as if my battery is not even connected.

Another odd observation... when I plug in the phone through the USB port, the charging light doesn't light. When I remove the battery, the charging light blips on for just a fraction of a second.

I don't know if any of these things are related. But I am well and truly tired of issues with this phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry that's happening StJason. Let's look at your options. Please reply to my private message. We will look at replacement options.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes