Music inbox on Galaxy S4
jennc17

I tried downloading a ringtone from Verizon Tones.  It said my phone was full and that I could download from my Music Inbox.  I cannot locate my Music Inbox to now download the ringtone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Music inbox on Galaxy S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jennc17,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Have you been able to purchase ringtones on this phone before? How much available memory space do you have on your device? Have you check you messaging thread to see if you've received a message with the ring tone?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kakakatey

I am having the same issue. Where can we find our music inbox to download these already paid for ringtones?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kakakatey,

Ringtones are a great way to personalize your phone and we will gladly take a closer look to help resolve this concern!

To view your music inbox, try following the steps listed below.

From the main screen, select the Apps icon, then tap Music. The purchased ringtone should appear in this list. If so, press and hold ringtone and select set as, then phone ringtone.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
kakakatey

What if they aren't there? Verizon tones told me I already purchased them

and they would be in my music inbox.

On May 18, 2014 2:11 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kakakatey,

That does seem odd that they are not listed there. Let's take a look at what is going on. Let's try these steps: Verizon Tones, Press on the Menu key (to the left of the home button at bottom of the phone) Select 'Downloads', do you have anything under Pending Downloads or Recent Purchases/Download History? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kakakatey

They are there... but when I go to download them.. it says I have no room

on my SD card when I know I do.

On May 19, 2014 9:49 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
NicciB

I'm having the same issue on my g3.  Plenty of memory, but still getting the error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is really odd and I'm sure upsetting for you. I love my music so I can imagine how this has you feeling.

To get this working,  set the default messages application to "Messages"  before attempting to purchase.
(Settings > Applications > Default applications > Messages > Messages)

After this you will be able to save/set the ringtone on the device using these steps:

1. You`ll receive a text message containing your ringtone from 0000000000.
2. Tap the message to open the thread.
3. Touch and hold the message that includes the ringtone until the Message Options menu appears.
4. Choose to either save as an attachment or set as a ringtone.
(Note: If you choose to save as an attachment it will be located under My Files > Audio)

Please let me know if this process works for you or not.

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes