Multiple process error ended error messages.
Lucysphonewontwork

My razr m is going through multiple "fill in the process" has stopped messages and will not start.  Every time I shut down or do a power volume down restart, it goes through a list of error messages and then goes to a blank screen.  All the information I can find requires me to actually go into the phones settings to clear things, etc., but I can't get into the phone to do anything.  So, what do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple process error ended error messages.
Lucysphonewontwork

I tried to run the phone in safe mode by holding the power button and then volume down once the motorola logo came on.  while holding the power button, the logo never came on.  So, I pressed both power and volume down at the same time.  The motorola logo came on.  I released power and pressed volume down for over a minute.  while the animated vault image came up, safe mode never came on.  And now it is stuck in animated vault land... 😞

0 Likes
Lucysphonewontwork

Restarted by volume down and power, removed the sim card.  The phone broke through the vault thing but still is giving the process has stopped errors.  Sometimes when I go through this, it has a red background.  Sometimes it has no background.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there.

You are definitely having some difficulty with that device. I would recommend performing a full factory reset to clear the issues that are happening. Since you are having difficulties accessing the phone, I will include a link to an alternate method of resetting the phone.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-103978/

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lucysphonewontwork

Thanks for responding, but I can't do a factory reset because the phone will not power down and stay powered down.  The only way to get it to power down is to volume down/power, and that reboots it.  I did an online chat with a Verizon rep who gave the same response as you.  This was a remanufactured device still under warranty from Assurion so they are sending me a new one to receive tomorrow.

0 Likes