Motorola turbo
Lanecia

I just recently got this phone and now I'm not receiving incoming calls. My phone is going straight to voicemail or continue to ring

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lanecia,

That's never how we want your experience to be with a new phone! Let's make sure all your services are working for you. Are your outgoing calls working? Are texts and data working? Does this happen with all incoming calls? Keep us posted.
NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Lanecia

My outgoing calls are working fine, it's just the incoming calls. It's been

working fine until a few min ago, when my mom tried to call me, it said

something about customer service and I've been receiving calls from her the

majority of today

On May 20, 2015 6:45 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We definitely don't want you missing important calls. Let's make sure your incoming calls are working properly. Is she the only person who called and heard an error message? Have there been any recent changes to the phone or your location when the problems began?
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes