Motorola Turbo
Traveling_Engineer

Just bought the Turbo and generally like it. However I can't understand why the charger has fixed electrical prongs. They stick out and make it problematic to pack in a briefcase without damaging the leather case.

The prongs should fold flat like most other chargers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Turbo
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I understand your frustration.  My guess is they wanted to cut costs, although I don't think they would save a lot on this item.

You could always try using a charger from a previous phone.  The charger from my last Motorola (Razr HD Maxx) had folding prongs.  I still use that charger on my Samsung S4, I have never even used the OEM  charger that came with the S4.

Good luck

Traveling_Engineer

The key reason I purchased the Turbo, was the promise that it could recharge in a very short time. I tried other chargers and the recharge rate is much slower, so I am forced to use this charger when I’ve had a long day traveling with many calls and use of mapping apps.

Ron R.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Buy another Quick Charger 2.0. Those will work just the same as the one that came with your phone.

0 Likes
Traveling_Engineer

Does it have the retractable prongs?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Probably have to search for them.  There's more than a handful out and more probably coming out shortly.  Just make sure when you are searching look for Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0

0 Likes