Motorola Razr HD memory card and gallery issue
dea7hr0w

Hi I need a little help here, I have about 3000 pictures saved on my 16 GB memory card that I used throughout the years. I only used motorola droid line up as I upgraded my phone. I finally got the motorola razr HD and plugged my memory card into the slot, went to gallery and none of my pictures show up. But if I go to "files", "SD card" then I can see my pictures. Any suggestions?

I copied and backed up my memory onto the desktop, then reformated my memory card, and transfered my images back onto the card. Still the same.

Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Razr HD memory card and gallery issue
B33
Legend

Did you happen to shut off your New Razr before you installed the Sd Card?  

0 Likes
dea7hr0w

yes I have.

0 Likes
Thirstygolfer

I have the new Razr HD as well, my SD card became corrupted and I need to locate software to recover my 2 K pictures off the card before I reformat the card. Does anyone know of any? Thanks!

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I added a new folder to my card (for my Razr Maxx HD) named 'pictures' and placed the images from my computer I wanted into that folder.  Those pictures did show up in my gallery so you may want to try this.  I also made a 'music' folder for all my mp3 files and that worked great also.

Good luck

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

You could Google for microSD card recovery software. I don't have any experience with any of these programs.

When you get around to reformatting your card, don't do it on a PC. Use the phone's Format command.

0 Likes
dea7hr0w

SOLUTION:

Here is what I did and it worked so far:

1) took a few picture on my phone to create a folder.

2) Went into setting -> app -> all -> gallery -> cleared data and force stop

3) turned off phone took memory card and sim card out, plug into computer with usb reader

4) transfered all pictures into the "folder" where the test picture was taken

5) (did not put sim card in yet) put memory card in first, gallery shown up.

6) Then installed sim card.

and magically all 3k pictures shown up. 😃

0 Likes
Thirstygolfer

Okay, sounds reasonable, but the Sd card is corrupt....will this still work?

0 Likes