Re: Motorola Has Spoken!!! No ICS on None Official Motorola Devices..
B33
Legend

Well what's kind of bad on this Wildman is you think it's going to be the 1 device it's hyped all over at the stores, the tv adds an friends who have bought them but when you get it yourself you either figured you do have a something good or a piece a Crap. but the biggest Dinker is you are attached to for 2 years an if your not financially fit to get away from it. well it be a long two years.. b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It wasn't the exact day but it sure wasn't far from it AZSALUKI an many said that that posted around that time that is should have been the Bionic i think that is correct if i mistaken please correct me but there were allot that bought it that were disappointed shortly after they got it. I have not looked in few days but i think it's still on Verizon's Site for $49.99  Just took a peek an it is still there for $449.99 full retail or as i stated $49.99 on a two year.. An i noticed the purple Razr is gone but the blue is there so the purple is out of stock or been discontinued..b

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This is true but this is why a user should be sure that they will he happy with the device as it is at point of sale because this way any new updated would be a plus not a required item..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well you know what Wildman when i was asking a Manager at the Best Buy over at one the stores in Wichita i was asking him on the subject. We have been talking about getting a Device being sure it's the one your settled on an He told me Wildman that there stores actually sell more Devices because of our Return Policy. He said your not bound to the Return Policy that the Verizon Corp stores issue on Customers he said if your not happy & your under the 60 or 90 days on Return an as long as you have the Receipt. U can change to more than one Device..An he said one other thing we do here before you leave our Store you will Know how to Operate the Device. An to me i can see why ones would lean towards them as they try to help you to be as Satisfied as they can.

Update: Made a slight adjustment in my post.. b33

0 Likes
QuietStormzx9
Contributor - Level 1

@AZSALUKI: Your right about the dates when the Droid X came because I was standing in line at 7am waiting for the store to open. Lol. By the time X2 came out I wanted some else. I got the Bionic when it first came out because it was the new "hot thing" I was over Motorola and I should have went with my gut. I had 3 phone replacement phones in 2 months. I ask for either the HTC Rezound or an Iphone. They said they could only give me a Samsung Charge which had been our for a year already or close it (who would assume a new 2yr contract on a phone that's already old), so I got the Razr. I can honestly say that I didnt really have any major issues with it but I ended up giving it to my wife and getting the Rezound. Had I bought the Razr and then the Maxx came out a couple months afterwards I would have been pissed. Some may call it good marketing but I disagree.

0 Likes