Re: Motorola Droid 4 Data connection issues
oFFCeNTauR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I now also occasionally lose all connections (Data and voice) and simply have no signal.  This occurs in places that I normally have full bars and 4G connectivity.  It seems to be getting worse.

0 Likes
galleria2k

I'm having the same problem in Kansas City, where I've had good 4g service since I got the phone (Droid4) in February. Until about 3-4 weeks ago. I have no reason to use data saver, since I'm still on the unlimited plan. Did Verizon do something to put a limit on my supposedly unlimited plan? It happens all times of day, in all areas of the city. Is there some kind of update or rollback that will fix this?

I do notice the problem occurs every single time I try to use Facebook app. I have tried clearing the cache on FB, uninstalling FB, rebooting & then reinstalling FB. It works the first time I open FB, but after than, I'm right back to the same problems. It is also a problem with other apps that tie into FB. Maybe it is telling me I am on Facebook too much. LOL.

0 Likes
msdg137

I resolved this ISSUE TODAY!!!! After months of struggling with no connectivity with full bars of 4g. I have had the sim replaced tried customer service and had no resolution.

Try this! In your apps go to smart actions, disable all smart actions. I DISABLED ALL SMART ACTIONS!!! I have not had a connectivity issue since!!! You might have to cycle your phone on and off or go in and out of airplane mode for it to take effect. Click like if It helped you at all and or give feedback. Good Luck!

0 Likes
myleobo

thank you so much my phone is now working!!!

0 Likes