Moto X 2013 Lollipop 5.1 Notification control
meyergm

Hi,

My Moto X was updated very recently to Android 5.1. I have noticed some differences in the way you control notifications and I have read up on how to change that. However it seems that every morning my notification settings are changed back to All. I currently have it set to None - Indefinitely. How do I get that setting to stick? It's very frustrating having to reset that every morning. It also occasionally resets the notification during the day. Is this a bug or expected behavior even when I set it to None - Indefinitely.

Thanks,

Georgi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto X 2013 Lollipop 5.1 Notification control
meyergm

I did a factory reset on my device and the issue persists. This is a terrible feature. If I turn off notifications for indefinitely I expect those settings to stay in place. Not happy with this update.

0 Likes
Re: Moto X 2013 Lollipop 5.1 Notification control
meyergm

Discovered that my issue was because of conflicting settings. When I setup the Moto Assist and configure the sleep settings the device would make the changes then. I have disabled the sleep setting function and the issue is resolved. There should a note about this when setting up the device.

0 Likes