Moto Droid vs Droid Eris---Poll
ItsLukeThePuke
Plain and simple just either say Droid or Eris NOTHING else! I just want to know what everyone thinks so i can finally decided on Saturday on which one it want. We will add up the "points" id supose you say every so often.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Droid vs Droid Eris---Poll
Not applicable

Motorola Droid!

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

Moto Droid.

Why not test drive them both? you have 30 days

0 Likes
tinlizzy

Depends on what your needs are. Are you wanting to purchase it just because it's on the new and latest list?

What do you use your device for? Email? Text? Keep in mind PDA's Smart phones, Blackberry and Droid's all require a data package. Affordability? The  Moto Droid is SUPERFAST!  ERIS is fast but  not as fast as the Moto Droid which also has a qwerty keypad

0 Likes
scajjr2

I choose the HTC Eris cause I didn't need a physical keyboard and don't need the GPS. I may get the Moto Droid for my fiance cause she likes physical keyboards and would use the GPS. So it's all in what you need or are looking for. Both are good phones.

Sam

0 Likes
TKinVA

My wife has the Droid and I have the Eris, so I've spent time with both phones.

The Droid is an Iphone killer. Primarily because of the giant display.

The Eris is an Iphone alternative. The first one from Verizon. It's as close to the Iphone as Verizon has gotten.

I chose the Eris because of its size and weight and because of its more polished interface.

0 Likes
cooled209
Enthusiast - Level 3

Motorola Droid!

0 Likes
OLDDAWG

The Motorola Droid is a great phone.  It does just about everything.  You should really try it and you will become a fan.

0 Likes
ItsLukeThePuke
Soooo Moto Droid: 5 and HTC Eris: 2
0 Likes
collopyba

Motorola Droid

0 Likes