Mobile to Mobile Calling
Twisted_Angel

I'm a little confused and hope someone can help me. My friend and I both have Verizon wireless. I was told before that all Verizon wireless customers have free mobile to mobile calls to any other Verizon customer. He's in Montana and I'm in California. Will we be charged for calling each other during peak hours? I'm asking because I've read something today that says you have to sign up for it, but I was under the impression it was included in our contracts. Now I'm not so sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile to Mobile Calling
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Double check your included features.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I think you are confusing Friends and Family and M2M.

Unless you have a really old plan Verizon to Verizon calls do not use minutes.  Friends and Family which is on some plans, you need to enter the numbers of non verizon friends you want added so minutes are not used.

0 Likes
Twisted_Angel

I'll look into my plan, but I've had it for quite some time, though I've never been charged for mobile to mobile, and upgraded my phone back in December, I'm not sure if that would have changed my plan at all. I have a Samsung Stratosphere now. Thank you for the tips, and it's possible I was thinking of friends and family. I'll have to read through the information again, or maybe just call Verizon and see if they can tell me.

0 Likes