Mobile Network Unavailable
jceronio

For about the past month or so I've been unable to connect to Verizon's LTE network on my Galaxy S3. It's not that much of a problem since I'm usually on campus or at home, but once in a while I get an itch to listen to Pandora in my car or use Google Maps when I'm lost in a shady part of town. I've formatted my phone twice now, first time I used backup to restore all the apps and had no luck, and formatted again without linking my Google account, so it's completely fresh with no apps or contact (thought maybe an app I had was interfering with the network) and I still can't connect to the network.

I can, however, use My Verizon Mobile to look up how many minutes and messages I've used, as well as my Data Usage (0.00 of 2.00GB) without being connected to WiFi.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Network Unavailable
jceronio

bump

-....-

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Network Unavailable
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried resetting your SIM card?  Turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.

0 Likes