Mobile Data issue - please help!
ReactiveMommy

As of the evening of 8/17, we have been unable to access data on our phones via wifi or 4G network.  Is there some kind of maintenance going on in or around the Kansas City area that is preventing this access?  My husband and I both have Samsung phones.  His phone pops up with an international Data Roaming notification, but we are at home!  My phone has no such notification.  And I have tried rebooting my phone, turning on/off wifi access, etc.  I still cannot browse the web, facebook, email, or play internet-connected apps.  Everything was working fine this afternoon, and stopped working this evening.  I even went so far as to make sure my bill was paid!  I have had a smart phone of some form for years and never had this problem.  I can think of no explanation as to why our phones would both stop allowing access (or give an international roaming notification), unless we have some sort of virus...  God forbid...

Any help is appreciated!

Best regards!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Data issue - please help!
Userinin

I have seen these same problems this week.  Data connection will not work.

I did receive an erroneous data usage warning that I had reached my max, which is incorrect.

I called support and got the "I'll put a note in the file" response.

Hopefully we can all get a solution to these data issues soon, as this will soon cause a revolt

in the ranks!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Data issue - please help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ReactiveMommy

I'm sad to hear about the service trouble you've been experiencing! I truly appreciate the efforts in getting this resolved you've taken. I'd be happy to help you further! Are you still experiencing this issue now? Which zip code are you in? Which model Samsung devices do you have? Are calls working okay?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes