Missing calls
Skeeter1670
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,  Lately I seem to be sporadically missing calls and in good signal areas.  Calls just go to voice mail and I do not know it, unless I check my VM or I see the person that called and they ask why I did not call them.  Is there anything I can do to improve the situation before going back to AT&T?   I am using a Moto G4 Play and I am very happy with the phone.  Getting through to a live person at Verizon has gone from easy to virtually impossible.

Thanks,

Steve/OHIO

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it possible you could have forwarded calls to your voicemail?

Turn Call Forwarding Off from the Device | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want to lose you! As a consumer, I expect excellent Customer Service and a network I can depend on. We will make this happen for you too. Ann154 has a great question. We have a few more. When did this first start? Can you provide zip codes where this has been happening? Do you know of other Verizon customers experiencing this same issue in these areas?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Skeeter1670
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has been ongoing for months.  Call forwarding is not turned on.   The address in question is [Removed] Dayton, OH 45459 .  It is a large nursing home.  Some parts of the buildings give great Verizon service and others are very bad.  It sits very ligh up in elevation. Can you help?  I have been with you since 19990's.

Steven [removed]

Kettering OH

personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the added details Miata2001. We truly value your long time loyalty and can certainly understand the importance of having reliable service.

Just to be clear, is the issue only while inside the nursing home? Does it improve when you go outside?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes