Messages update killed Light Flow
Jezza819
Enthusiast - Level 2

When Messages+ updated recently I immediately noticed that I stopped getting a notification light when I got a text message. I've looked all over settings, accessibility, anywhere where I think the notification LED could have gotten turned off but they are all still checked. I still get the light for when the phone is being charged and when it's fully charged but nothing else. No calendar notifications or anything. Now I still get the audible tone when I get a message or calendar reminder but the LED notification has been killed since the update.

I've uninstalled Light Flow, reinstalled it, uninstalled it then installed Light Manager, but nothing helps. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messages update killed Light Flow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Jezza819

I'm sorry to hear your not getting LED notifications. Let's look into this and end that frustration. What device do you have? Were any other applications added? Have you attempted to reset the device?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Messages  update killed Light Flow
Jezza819
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's a LG G3. No other applications were added. I haven't reset the device because that will install the software update that I don't want.

0 Likes
Re: Messages  update killed Light Flow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying. No known issues with the G3. Please power off then remove and reinsert the Sim card and power on in Safe mode and retest. Here's how: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-113629/

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes