Message+
Dan2333
Enthusiast - Level 1

I try to delete threads and they show back up when I close and reenter the app. Am I missing a setting somewhere that is causing this?

Labels (1)
Re: Message+
Samyesoso
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. When will this be fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here Dan2333. We want to make sure that you messaging works properly. When did this begin? Was is after a change or update? After the message is deleted, are you synching with the cloud to bring them back?
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dan2333
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am not using the cloud and I unsubscribed from integrated messaging to see if that helps and it did not. It seems to have only started a couple weeks ago so I'm thinking it might be an update issue. I uninstalled the App and then reinstalled it. So far it seems like it is working and already wants to do an update but I will not update it to see if it keeps working.

0 Likes
Samyesoso
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same situation as Dan. It started approximately a couple weeks ago with the most recent update. I did the same as Dan and this has helped. So, it sounds like it's an error with the update.

0 Likes