Making web text readable
Orlando54

My new LG Vista has a very hard to read text while in white/gray background. Is there any way to change that, or should I change the phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Making web text readable
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I completely understand, Orlando54. I navigated through the phone and cannot find another way to change this. It seems like your way is really the best way, even though it takes quite a few steps. I'm really sorry.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Can you give us a specific example of a webpage or is this a wallpaper or app, or do you have the display contrast/colors to B&W only?

0 Likes
Orlando54

It could be ANY text on white/grey background. That I knew from the reviews but it really could an issue. The only way around it I've found is to activate invert colors in ACCESSIBILITY. It takes a few steps to activate. There must be a more direct way to invert pages. For example, on a laptop I have an icon that inverts directly. I do use the inversion most everywhere. It saves my eyes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I completely understand, Orlando54. I navigated through the phone and cannot find another way to change this. It seems like your way is really the best way, even though it takes quite a few steps. I'm really sorry.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes