MY VERIZON APP!
B33
Legend

Some of the one's that have gotten the My Verizon App and reporting on the Market Review Post are saying it's not loading correctly an there are other small issues there reporting: But some are saying it's doing Fine..I myself i haven't Downloaded it yet i thought i would wait a few days to get it. If any one has an it's working Correctly Let us know.. Thanks B33

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MY VERIZON APP!
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

I've heard its unreliable, but woiuld say that its a good tool for "estimating" usage at any given point.  Personally, I prefer Onavo. 

0 Likes
budone
Legend

B33 are you speaking about the app on any particular phone????

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It came out on Both of my Droids Budone it showed up Accouple days ago

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I haven't had a problem with it, except when trying to use it on WiFi (maybe just the first login, don't remember).  It doesn't really like that.  Lately, that's how I've been paying my bill and, every once in a while, check usage.  Other than that, it's mostly useless.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Thanks Demmo An you got a Rezound did'nt ya How do you like it if ya want shoot me Pm or DM what ever they're calling it Now. give me a shout an thanks B33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

One if the first things I did on this Galaxy Nexus was to disable the My Verizon and the Backup Assistant applications. I never use them and I can finally hide them without installing a third party launcher.

I just that I could have done that on the Thunderbolt.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It must be nice to not have all that extra junk on the Nexus or to at least put what's on it in it's place.. tuck it away sort of speak .....

0 Likes
Kirin
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since I learned abot the "My Verizon" app with my old BB Tour, I always have it going. Only time I had an issue was trying to log in while on wifi...easy fix though. I monitor usage mainly. If I need details I have VZW bookmarked and just log in. Love my smartphone, it's my mobile computer.....now only if it will play MMORPGs

0 Likes