MMS not working
bg73

Starting today, even after turning off my wifi, changing to a third party messaging service, changing my Network Mode from Global to CDMA, taking out my battery for a hard reset, I still can not SEND mms.  I am not sure if I am receiving them, because, well how would I know....but this issue seems like an on-going issue not with the phone, but with either the OS or the network.  Is there a work around that I could try or another messaging app that works well for this issue.  I have been able to send mms up until today, however, I already knew that they will not send if they are competing with a wireless connection.  Sometime they go, sometimes not.  But usually if I disconnected the wireless they would go. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS not working
spaaz9
Enthusiast - Level 1

If it's just your picture messaging (i.e regular texts are sending fine), then log into your account, under "Manage My Account", select "Block Services" > "Messaging" > Ensure that "Block Picture and Video Messaging" is unchecked. 

That did it for me when I had the issue.

jangcope
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have that issue. I have to turn mobile data off, turn it back on & it will download. Otherwise it just keeps doing download....download....download....download & it blows through my data like crazy. Verizon has given me a bump on data until issue is resolved but I've heard nothing at all. Even a notice they are still working on it. Happened when I got the lsdt software update. Been a pain in the @** ever since.

0 Likes
bg73

spaaz9:

I can not seem to find the Block Services area you are referring to.  Is it on the main verizonwireless.com site or the phone? 

0 Likes
spaaz9
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's on the left side of the screen when you log into verizonwireless.com.

0 Likes
bg73

Unfortunately that was unblocked already Smiley Sad

0 Likes