MMS Messages
mizzm3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the galaxy note 4. I have been unable to send MMS messages since the update. It keeps saying that it's sending and then after about 10 to 15 minutes it says message not sent. I have tried using the hangout app, and it still won't send. I have also tried restarting the phone, and taking the battery out. Is anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: MMS Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's definitely not normal, mizzm3! We're here to help get your Note 4 working for all messages again. Just to confirm, when attempting to send MMS, are you currently connected to WiFi? Any difference if it is disabled when sending? (If it is on)

Just in case, please try this: http://spr.ly/65814Ued

When you reach Step 4, please choose Wipe Cache Partition, and not Wipe Data/Factory Reset. Once this is done, please select Reboot to restart your phone. Then test your phone to see if the issue has cleared. Keep us posted!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: MMS Messages
mizzm3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I clicked on the link that you provided and this is asking me to do a factory reset on my phone. I have already contacted customer service about this and they were unable to help me. It does not matter if I am connected to WiFi or not. I still can not send picture messages. The circle keeps spinning and after several minutes it says that the message was not sent. This has only been an issue for me since I updated the phone on April 8th.

0 Likes