MMS Messages Not Sending On Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Dankees
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Samsung Galaxy Nexus has always had trouble sending out MMS Messages.

How can this be fixed?

The messages (for the most part) remain in a "sending" mode.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: MMS Messages Not Sending On Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your cellular data connection turned on and active?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dankees
Enthusiast - Level 3

Indeed.

0 Likes
FredinOhio

I have a similar problem.  Phone receives any and all messages, but MMS messages are stuck "sending" indefinitely. This was my work-around (but not a solution):

Turn Wi-Fi to OFF, then reconnect to VSW.  Create and send a new MMS message and it will go through fine.  (The original "stuck" message may also go through, but not necessarily). 

Other details:  Stock Samsung Galaxy Nexus, no 3rd party messaging app, data turned on and functioning, regular text messages working fine.    

0 Likes
will0125

im having a similar problem. i have a samsung galaxy s2 and whenever i try to send a text it is stuck sending or it immediately says message not sent. Ive tried hard restarting it, clearing the cache, clearing all messaging data, turning off wifi, everything ive seen. I can send multimedia messages however but its a huge hassle to send a picture everytime i want to send a text. I dont have any third party texting apps nothing like that of the sort. It just started doing it this morning. And its only the messaging app thats not working. For example facebook messaging works but texting does not even trough the fb messenger app. Ive tried everything and it hasnt done anything. Some help would be amazing

0 Likes
taxito4

All same here, too... Curious why I don't see any answers to this.  Doesn't Verizon monitor these questions??  I agree - turning off WiFi does get the group messaging to send, however, then it eats up data.  Is there an official answer to this questions, Verizon??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This thread wasn't marked as a question so none of the VZW reps are going to see it. There also isn't a way for the OP to mark a post as the answer.

Sending myself a MMS message always worked for me if I had a stuck messages. I also made sure the wifi radio was off and the cellular data connection turned on before creating the MMS message.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
driloves3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had that issue. They won't send when wifi is on. I cut it off and msg sends.