Lollypop update
tigerstail21

I have a moto x and sence I down loaded the lollypop update my phone sucks can I get it out of my phone I'm droping calls my WiFi is terrible what can I do

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lollypop update
Emperesscat

I'm having the same problem. 1st Gen Moto X, ever since the update, 75% of my calls result in either me not being able to hear the other person  (but they can hear me)  or else they can't hear me but I  can hear them! This occurs without an identifiable pattern after calls connect normally. I can't even figure out who to complain to!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. Help is right here. Lets dig deeper to get to the bottom of this. Most often with a complete overhaul like lollipop brings to the phone, it can take a while for apps to catch up completely. How long ago did you do this update? What functions are you having difficulty with? When you are struggling with wifi, what app are you in?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Maria728
Enthusiast - Level 3

NOTHING , BUT WAIT UNTIL IT IS OLDER, DO SOME RESEARCH ABOUT WHICH PHONES DO NT HAVE UPDATE PROBLEMS OR EVEN WHICH CARRIERS DO NOT HAVE THEM.

I  ON MY 3RD PHONE ( UNDER WARRANTY) WHENEVER THE UPDATE HITS THE PHONE ,I CAN NO LONGER DOWNLOAD MY CONTACT LIST INTO MY CAR. I DO A LOT OF BUSINESS IN THE CAR!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates should improve your device, Maria728. We are here to ease the frustration. This is not reported in the software update release. When was the update done to your phone? Have you reached out to the cars manufacturer to see if the software would be compatible? What happens when you try download your contacts, any error messages?  With technology evolving everyday, software updates are released to stay up with technology.
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes