??Lock Device from Computer (Don't want person who has be able to use or snoop)
missycaesar
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone was left in my boyfriend's truck, I want to make sure he can't snoop.  I think I can access my phone numbers and information going to my phone from my computer?????????????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ??Lock Device from Computer (Don't want person who has be able to use or snoop)
AZSALUKI
Legend

in the future you should download seek droid or lookout or something like that. they allow you to lock the phone remotely (or wipe it all together). for now, you can try "plan b." it supposedly can be installed and activated from the market.

http://play.google.com/about/#utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=gplaunch

go there and sign in with your google account that is associated with your phone and give it a try. then find a boyfriend that you can trust

0 Likes
Re: ??Lock Device from Computer (Don't want person who has be able to use or snoop)
AZSALUKI
Legend

sorry....i guess plan b will only locate the phone. you cant lock it or anything else with it.

0 Likes
missycaesar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much..................................are you available?

AZSALUKI
Legend

lol

0 Likes
missycaesar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Whatz Up With That?

I take it that is a NO

Bummer

Well Thanks again!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

married....but many days i think the wife would say "you can have him"....lol

lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

missycaesar wrote:

Thank you very much..................................are you available?

hmmmmm, I can only imagine why you don't want your bf "snooping".