Little changes made to the contract
Mika42

Ok, I know that there is a clause in the contract that says that Verizon is allowed to make little changes to the contract, and that little fine print notices go out with billing statements, but I get online billing, and I can't see where to view those notices... I just want to be sure I'm keeping up with any little changes. Does anyone know where I can go to see those?

Thanks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Little changes made to the contract
rcschnoor
Legend

Log into your MyVerizon account and go to the homepage. At the top of the page, it should say "Welcome {your name here}!

If you keep going across from there, you will see a link for "View Profile" and "View Documents and Receipts". Click on "View Documents and Receipts". You will come to a page where all of your bills from the past year plus any other documents, such as receipts can be found.

If you click on any of the bills, a new window with a PDF version of the corresponding bill will open up. On the last page of that and any other bill you view, there are notes with any information/changes Verizon would like you to know. Of course, you must be the account owner or appointed administrator to be able to view these.

You can also view this information by clicking "View Online Bill" from your homepage. Select the bill you would like to see and then click "Need-to-Know Information" found just across from your billing period dates.

0 Likes