Lied to
VincentMagallon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Called about the problems with my current LG Lucid 3 phone (my 2nd one), was thrown a sales pitch about moving to Edge service and the Motorola turbo phone, after verifying with the rep about the lack of any upfront costs which i was told there isn't any, i proceeded to agree with the upgrade. I selected the 32gb Red Motorola Turbo phone, after about 2 minutes of silence the rep came back and said he made a mistake, and that there is a 20% cost for me seeing as i'm still a new customer (i switched to Verizon from T-mobile in June 2014). But was informed that he can overwrite this and have my phone upgraded. Unforutunately he said his supervisor would need to do so, and has since went home for the day, and that he'll make a note to call me the following day, i never got a called, i did have the text mesage, from Verizon:

900080004007: FREE VZW MSG-DONOT REPLY: A reminder to follow up has been set for tomorrow with rep Sadoc at Customer Service. Thank you.

I never got a call. So i called back and spoke to another representative, after asking for Sadoc i'm told that he might be in a completely different location from the rep i was currently speaking to, i then relay the information i was told, and was then transferred to a manager. he apologized for being misinformed and credited me $15.

Not happy still, i have a crappy LG phone, my 2nd that experiencing the same issue as the original one i was given when i signed up with Verizon, it randomly reboots on its own, sets the browser as the wallpaper randomly, when backing out of applications it takes me to the dial screen before displaying the home screen. ive done a factory reset, i'm constantly having to reseat the battery due to it locking up when turning on the screen. It's performance further decreases when connected to wifi for about 5-7 minutes before settling.

I'll never buy an LG ever.

Labels (1)
Re: Lied to
VincentMagallon
Enthusiast - Level 2

They just did it again

Chat transcript removed as required by

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Maybe a Trip to a Corporate store would yield better results, you might give that a try..

0 Likes
VincentMagallon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm so mad at them right now...

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

There are some good LG phone the LG Lucid 3 not so much I have the LG G2 and I absolutely LOVE it, never had a problem with it ever, now the Droid Turbo I read your screen shot that's an awesome phone!! I'm getting that next for the longer battery life and the 21MP camera, I can't wait till my upgrade date.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I own the G2 on edge and will never buy another lg phone. I had 3 replacements 2 for bad digitizers and my First one which brand new out of the box the GPS didn't work. So when I received this phone I had it 2 days and had to get a CLN (used phone) replacement. As soon as the NEXUS 6 is available on VZW on Edge I'm upgrading.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I've been there a time or too as Well..

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

To each there own, I've never had a problem with my LG granted I treat them like my child. It has a case and screen protector and if it's not working right I go to a store and they fix it.

Fox-77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issues. I was told that the lucid 3 was compatible with the moto-x ,that i was very happy wth, not at all!!  I paid  $150 deductible for a $89 phone now I have a piece of crap phone and keep getting (error in connection ..... retry)  message when using Wi-Fi. Any advice on how to get back to the quality phone i upgraded too ( moto-x) and/or at least be able to use this lucid3 on, WiFi without the error message,until I can get a better phone?

Message edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes