Lg g6 icons
FAME1513

I recently had a new icon show up in my notifications bar its the speaker phone icon but it's inside the screen mirror icon? Any clue what it is?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg g6 icons
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello FAME1513,

We understand the need to have the best knowledge of every icon on your device. We know that it can be annoying when a new one pops up without telling you what it is. Can you give us some more details on this situation? Did this happen after a recent update? Please send us a screenshot of what you are seeing so we can make sure that we are on the same page with this.

FranklinM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ex-Dub
Enthusiast - Level 2

What's this icon attached?180906 icon.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that helpful screenshot, FAME1513. Do you get any further information when you pull down the notification shade (swipe down from the very down of the screen)? Also, are you engaged in screen mirroring while on a call?

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ex-Dub
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nothing on the shade and I don't know what screen mirroring is but I didn't request it.  BTW the icon has now disappeared as mysteriously as it arrived.  Any answers?

0 Likes
willmslevi

I also have this icon.  Are there any answers for what it is and how to get off?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great question, willmslevi. The icon from the screenshot, is the Wi-Fi calling icon.

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes
Benjamincollett79

So its WiFi calling? I'm not even on a WiFi and don't even know how to do it but it is sitting on my status bar. How can I turn it off?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely understand the importance of being able to turn off certain features on your phone so I will gladly assist, Benjamincollett79. If you have the same icon as in the screenshot previous provided by Ex-Dub, it can be turned off from your Settings. Please follow the link for the steps needed https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-211145/

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
Kelljp

I have same problem, steps did not remove it.

What next ?

0 Likes