Lg G2 Lollipop
cmrooneypc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I , like many, am so annoyed at this flipping "upgrade".  Crappy battery life, crashes, slow!  I tried to take a photo at my sons baseball game and it took over a minute for the camera to start!  The phone doesn't even last 5 hours!

One of the solutions I read was to use Clean Master app but I have read mixed reviews.

Any thoughts on that program?  Or any other suggestions?  I am seriously going to throw this phone against a wall if I don't get it fixed SOON!

Thanks!

Christine

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg G2 Lollipop
Snn5
Legend

You need to factory reset the phone.  Crappy Chinese software that uses more resources than it frees up which is loaded with ad-on software and pop ups and advertisements will not fix a thing.  All that app does is to do the same thing you do when you go to Settings-Storage-and tap Cache.  Though, you will find that most people suggest backing up your files and photos to PC or Cloud and then resetting the device to factory default in Settings-Backup and Reset-Factory Reset.  Uncheck any box in that Backup menu.  You should do all of this while on a full charge.