Lg Ally n syncing with facebook
kmystk

Ok when I forst got my Ally I somehow managed to sync all the facebook profile pics with my contacts..As in the facebook profile pic was the pic in my contact list..Then I had to exchange my phone..I still have the same model, so how do i set the profile pics as my contact pic again?? I have tried everything i could think of in the syncing of the two..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg Ally n syncing with facebook
Kimberly_Nicole
Contributor - Level 2

Hi.  I understand that you want to sync your facebook contacts with your phone and I can certainly tell you how.  From the home screen, you will go to Menu- Settings-Accounts & Sync- Add Account.   You will then just add your acebook account.   It will ask you if you want to sync your facebook contacts with your phone.

Please let me know if this worked.

Thanks!

0 Likes
RMazur

Hi Kimberly,

I tried your recommendation and it still didn't work. =(  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
kmystk

Hi kimberly,

Thanks for the advice, but this did not help. My phone is in fact synced with my facebook. All the info is there except the pic..

0 Likes
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

@kmtsyk, Do you not want your contacts to be synced with your Facebook account? If so, Here's how to unlink them all. You can simply do that by removing the account. Here's how:

1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key, touchSettings.

The Accounts & sync settings screen displays your current sync settings and accounts.

2. Touch the account you want to delete.

3. Touch the Remove Account button.

4. Touch the Remove account button again to confirm that you want to remove the account.

HTH,:smileywink:

0 Likes