Lg Ally downloads
Matt-in-MI

Newbie Here, I have an lg ally phone. I downloaded some ringtone apps, select the tones i like and follow the prompts perfectly, go to find and apply ringtone and it is nowhere to be found.  this keeps happening. any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lg Ally downloads
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Matt-in-MI wrote:

Newbie Here, I have an lg ally phone. I downloaded some ringtone apps, select the tones i like and follow the prompts perfectly, go to find and apply ringtone and it is nowhere to be found.  this keeps happening. any answers would be greatly appreciated.

They should be on your MicroSD card...  Look in the Downloads folder...  What I did was to create a folder on the MicroSD card called "Ringtones" then I copied all of my custom ringtones to that folder and the system is able to locate them when you go into settings to set a custom ringtone...  I also created a folder named "Notifications" and one for "Alarms"

I would try to locate the files you downloaded and place them in the RIntones folder... 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EB1

test

0 Likes
LG_Pro
Contributor - Level 2

Matt-in-MI wrote:

They should be on your MicroSD card...  Look in the Downloads folder...  What I did was to create a folder on the MicroSD card called "Ringtones" then I copied all of my custom ringtones to that folder and the system is able to locate them when you go into settings to set a custom ringtone...  I also created a folder named "Notifications" and one for "Alarms"

I would try to locate the files you downloaded and place them in the RIntones folder... 

0 Likes
robynmarie12

look under music, that's where I found mine

0 Likes