LGK4 support.
wfetzer2002

Is it always this difficult to make contact with a live person at Verizon?  I've been trying to find someone foe 4 days now.  their chat line doesn't em to work. I keep getting redirected to automate Q&A system which doesn't have the information I want.I'm beginning to believe we should have gotten our new phones from Sprint or AT&T instead of Verizon. I hate to call them because I almost neer get anybody that actually knows anything about these phones.  any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LGK4 support.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call 800-922-0204; choose option 4 ("Other"), then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  I typically get connected to a real person in 5 minutes or less, usually less.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call 800-922-0204; choose option 4 ("Other"), then say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  I typically get connected to a real person in 5 minutes or less, usually less.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to help our customers with anything they need assistance with, wfetzer2002. We are here for you. What did you need help with on your phone?

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes