LG v10 Volume Unstable with AUX Input
PAMCOT65

In the past couple of months, whenever I plug in an AUX cable, the volume becomes unstable and will lower itself automatically within seconds if not immediately. Sometimes it lowers over the course of 10 seconds, other times it is instantaneous. This happens whether it's headphones (with or without volume controls) or speakers with AUX input.

Sometimes the google voice app will pop up, but it doesn't happen all the time. Another weird thing is the notification volume will sometimes drop to silent as well as the media volume.

I've tried apps that lock the volume or disable headset volume controls, but they don't help. I think it's a hardware problem.

I love the quality of sound with the HI-FI DAC capabilities of the phone, but this problem renders it useless.

Please help...

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG v10 Volume Unstable with AUX Input
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't use the HI-FI. It makes the sound cut out on me.

Also, whenever you plug an aux cable in to the phone it will automatically lower the volume.

0 Likes
PAMCOT65

The first one sounds more like my problem. I have noticed that the volume lowers when you plug it in to protect hearing, but the problem happens after that.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Have you disabled the Hi-FI DAC?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you have a properly working phone PAMCOT65. The difficulties you are experiencing with your phone can certainly make it difficult to use your phone. Has there been any recent changes made to your phone, when this started? Do issues arise only when accessing certain applications?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes