LG enligthen, battery went dead over night?
flyfisher117

Hello, This is my first Droid based phone I have worked with basic phones and iPhones a lot but never a droid.  Anyways, I got my new LG Enligthen yesterday and charged it up.  Took it off the charger when it was done and took it to bed with me.

I use my phones as an alarm clock.  Being busy in college may mean I will sleep where ever I crash so its nice having my alarm with me. 

Anyways, It didnt go off today, I woke up just barely and it was completely dead, is there something I need to turn off in order for it not to go dead? Wifi?  3G drain the battery?  Should I put it in airplane mode?

I cant believe the battery went dead that fast though.  Took it off the charger 11:30, went to bed at 1:30 and it was still full.  Wake up at 9 and it was dead.  any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG enligthen, battery went dead over night?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there flyfisher117:

I'd be concerned if I didn't have my phone to wake me up in the morning too! Here's my best guess as to what happened: An app was open on the phone that lit up the screen all night or ran the battery dead in such a short amount of time. Please ensure that there are no applications open that are actively draining the battery while off the charger. My assumption is that this was a one-time occurrence.

If you have a greater overall issue with battery life, you can enable some battery-saving techniques found here: http://goo.gl/6SpFM  Keep me posted on your results and let me know if I can help further.

Regards,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes